February 6, 2019
1. How did we meet?
2. What was happening in 2017 with your farm
3. What did you think when I said we might have an investor
4. What was filling out the template like? How long did it take?
5. What did you want to achieve?
6. How confident were you? Leasing is key
7. What did you tell all your friends?
8. What was the investor looking for?
9. How is the farm going now?
10. What tips do you have for aspiring farmers who don’t have the
11. What sort of person should apply?
12. Questions from others.
February 4, 2019
The topics we cover :
a) Weekly update
b) It will never be easier than now to find your farm
c) BYO farm ownership opportunity
d) Feedback from our farmers
e) Ah Ha moments from our aspiring farmers
f) Nation-wide Farmer Frothy Events
g) 640-acre farm Murrayville Victoria
h) 25 farm ownership opportunities
January 23, 2019
You can crowdfund just about anything these days, but would you ever consider hitting up the public to help sell your farm? Crowdfunder DomaCom is working with retiring farmers to help aspiring farmers get a leg up in the rural property market
Jody Burgess, a retiring farmer, explains how she got involved in their latest venture to raise capital for the sale of her Scottsdale farm she bought 4 years ago.
January 22, 2019
The topics we cover :
a) Weekly wrap up
b) What is stopping you from applying for a Cultivate Farms farm opportunity?
c) Farm transition options
d) Farm ownership opportunities
January 13, 2019
The topics we cover:
a) 2018 review
b) 2019 plan
c) Get ready for haters
d) Tracking down farm match case studies
e) Farm ownership opportunities
January 12, 2019
The topics we cover
a) The world’s first online farm matching making marketplace.
b) How we work with investors
c) Christmas party conversation starters to find your farm
d) Gippsland mushroom farm for sale Gippsland Victoria
e) 25 farm ownership opportunities
January 10, 2019
The topics we cover in Episode 67 of Cultivate Farms TV:
1. Quick update on all we are doing
2. Retiring farmers who want to sell to a top quality next gen farming family
3. Aspiring farmer Facebook Group
4. Farm Employers need to give ownership in order to attract and keep the best
The 10 point policy ideas to get young people onto farms
The Farm at Byron Long Term Lease Livestock
Free Range Chicken Lease Tasmania
Organic Farm share farm just outside Melbourne Victoria
24 Farm opportunities
November 15, 2018
The topics we cover in Episode 66 of Cultivate Farms TV:
- Speaking gigs October and November 2018
- Launched: 2nd ever crowd-funded farm in Australia
- Are you ready for an investor or retiring farmer?
- Jobs that could get you in front of more retiring farmers
- Three ways to get farm-ownership ready
- Excuses from aspiring farmers to not even try
- Hazelbrae farm matched #7
- 21 farm opportunities for you right now
October 29, 2018
This podcast is originally recorded from Regional Voices Australia. They Love what they are doing. Please follow them.