January 12, 2019
The topics we cover
a) The world’s first online farm matching making marketplace.
b) How we work with investors
c) Christmas party conversation starters to find your farm
d) Gippsland mushroom farm for sale Gippsland Victoria
e) 25 farm ownership opportunities
January 10, 2019
The topics we cover in Episode 67 of Cultivate Farms TV:
1. Quick update on all we are doing
2. Retiring farmers who want to sell to a top quality next gen farming family
3. Aspiring farmer Facebook Group
4. Farm Employers need to give ownership in order to attract and keep the best
The 10 point policy ideas to get young people onto farms
The Farm at Byron Long Term Lease Livestock
Free Range Chicken Lease Tasmania
Organic Farm share farm just outside Melbourne Victoria
24 Farm opportunities
November 15, 2018
The topics we cover in Episode 66 of Cultivate Farms TV:
- Speaking gigs October and November 2018
- Launched: 2nd ever crowd-funded farm in Australia
- Are you ready for an investor or retiring farmer?
- Jobs that could get you in front of more retiring farmers
- Three ways to get farm-ownership ready
- Excuses from aspiring farmers to not even try
- Hazelbrae farm matched #7
- 21 farm opportunities for you right now
October 29, 2018
This podcast is originally recorded from Regional Voices Australia. They Love what they are doing. Please follow them.
October 29, 2018
The topics we cover in Episode 65 of Cultivate Farms TV:
1. How your premium membership helps us to find you farms
2. Have you been watching for a long time but haven’t signed up or said hi?
3. Case Study: Retiring farmer matched with aspiring farmer on 3,500 acres
4. How the farm matching works
5. Email real estate agents ask ask for lease to buy options
6. Farm Sitters
7. New farms loaded
8. 23 Farm Opportunities
October 5, 2018
The topics we cover in Episode 64 of Cultivate Farms TV:
- Summary of the week
- Monthly webinar for premium members
- Farmer Friday Frothy in Kyneton Vic
- Building relationships between investors and aspiring farmers
- What sort of aspiring farmer should you be
- Have you been watching for a long time but haven’t signed up or said hi?
- Outdoor piggery Temora NSW
- Cherry Orchard Wellington NSW
- 21 Farm Opportunities
September 21, 2018
Welcome to episode 62 episode of Cultivate Farms TV. Sam Marwood takes you behind the scenes of what we are doing to help make your farm dreams a reality.
The topics we cover in Episode 62 of Cultivate Farms TV:
- Freeland Pork Business Planning Day
- Farmer Friday Frothy
- A message to Mayors across Australia
- 4. 20 Farm Opportunities
September 15, 2018
I spoke with an aspiring farmer the other day who is in NSW and going through the drought. They have setup a lease arrangement and are cropping.
They discussed that things are really tight this year and that they might struggle to break even.
He was a bit disheartened because of the possibility of failure.
But do you know what I saw? I saw a motivated, clever and proactive aspiring farmer who is ready to be backed onto their own farm with a retiring farmer or investor.
Sure they might struggle to get through financially, even they may have to end the lease, but do you see what respect they will get from a retiring farmer or investor for what they have done? Off their own bat they have found a way to get farming in trying a situation and in a business that is really expensive to get going.
I saw a man who has established a business model that will work when backed onto a farm that they can run with appropriate resources. I saw a top quality farmer who is driven to realise his dream and someone that an investor would be completely confident would work for their best interest and would work hard for them, no matter what happens.
This aspiring farmer was proving his ability to run a farm and to be a steward of money and the land. I was so excited to chat with him because of the potential he has and the proven track record of initiative.
He is building his story which will open many doors for him. His story will be one of initiative and struggle and persistence. A story everyone will love to listen to and people will want to back him to see him succeed.
What are you doing to demonstrate you are farm ready? Are you out looking for leased land? Are you trying to build your wealth and be a good steward of money? Are you proving that you are worthy of being backed by a retiring farmer or aspiring farmer.
Yes you may fail in your endeavours, but your goal is to open doors to the people who will back you onto your farm and it isn’t dependent on you being able to get through an impossible drought, or being subject to commodity price crashes.
September 14, 2018
The topics we cover in Episode 61 of Cultivate Farms TV:
- Discussions with premium members
- Hunting for NSW farm for an investor (you could be the farmer)
- National Farm Succession planning day
- What you should do if you have just found out about us?
- 19 Farm Opportunities